Our hiring process
If you see a suitable vacancy on our career site, please send us your application.
What can you expect from us during this process?
- You apply by using our online application form
- Within 24 hours you will receive an email confirming your application.
- Within 5 working days we will inform you, if you will be invited for an interview. In general the interview will be conducted by the line manager and a colleague from HR/Recruitment.
- If we are both positive after your first interview, then we will invite you for a second interview. In general this interview will be conducted by a different manager and the line manager again.
- If we are both positive after the second interview, generally there will be an assessment.
- If the outcome is positive, we will invite you to discuss our terms of employment, and hopefuly we will be able to welcome you as our new colleague!
A standard procedure of our hiring process is a pre employment screening. After acceptance of our offer, we will take references and require a copy of your identification and diploma's obtained.