Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a flexible and accurate:
As a Lab Technician you will be responsible for providing reliable analysis results in time and carrying out the laboratory calibration and maintenance program.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will produce reliable analyses results while maintaining a high quality standard of the products.
- Furthermore you conform to (internal) lab procedures conform ISO9001 and other quality systems.
- You also give clearance for pumping and loading of products. Overall you make sure the laboratory stays a clean place to work.
What makes this job even more interesting?
In addition to challenging activities Olenex also offers excellent working conditions:
- A good salary and you will receive a 13th month
- An excellent pension scheme
- Discount on a Fitness subscription at Fitland and health insurance
- 8% holiday bonus, paid in the month of May
- 30 vacation days
- Good working atmosphere in an inspiring team
- A dynamic job with room for personal initiative
- Opportunities for growth and personal development through study
- You will receive a travel allowance of 19 cents per km
Who are you?
For this position it is important to have appropriate, professional and relevant experience of at least 5 years, combined with a HLO degree (level 3 or4). With your strong analytical skills you are able to stay focused on the analysis. Furthermore you are experienced with lab standards and have good knowledge of GC, HPLC, ICP, GCMS and IC. Of course you are also able to perform maintenance and calibrations on these techniques. Besides this, you’ve got good knowledge of LIMS and Microsoft Office software and possess strong administrative skills. If you are also experienced with Edible Oils , Oleo chemistry and HACCP, then this is a big plus! Due to the international environment of the company you are able to communicate in basic English (verbal and writing). Last but not least you are self-reliant and able to work solution-oriented.
Working at Olenex
We offer a dynamic job within a young and inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your own ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. In addition, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
For more information about Olenex please visit www.olenex.com.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your application via the button below with your CV and a short motivation.
Note for agencies: Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.