Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
For our Central Post Office we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Olenex continues to expand its team and has an opening for a pragmatic Credit Analyst, who loves finance, numbers and has a passion for credit analysis. When you call yourself #target-driven, #assertive and #autonomous, you are up for that new adventure in a #HBO level finance job in Rotterdam with lots of growth potential.
The main purpose of the role is to provide advice on existing and prospect customers with regards to credit worthiness. Also, provide advice on risk mitigating measures for less creditworthy customers. You liaise with the sales team and customer to have the right level of (financial) information on the customer in order to provide sound credit risk analysis of the customer. You also liaise with internal stakeholder’s sales, customer support, billing and finance. Also you contribute to the build –up of a newly created credit management department.
Are you intrigued by this short description? Then you should probably read further:
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Oversee the process of establishing and renewing counterparty exposure limits;
- Provide analysis of counterparty risk and creditworthiness. Advise on risk mitigating measures such as financial and/or Parent company guarantees, etc.;
- Contact customers regarding in depth financial analyses of customer’s financial performance and or position;
- Work with commercial department and (key) account managers in respect of customer credit and overdue accounts;
- Work with credit controllers on interpreting customer behavior data;
- Perform analysis of customer profitability and exposure against customer risk profile;
- Report on Credit KPI’s on a monthly basis;
- Prepare periodically bad debt provisions;
- Participate in ad hoc request and project initiatives as appropriate in scope of the role.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for a team player with strong communication skills, knows how to solve problems and can make decisions. Also you:
- Have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in financial & accounting or similar education;
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s post graduate experience;
- Olenex is an international company. Besides fluent English (verbal and in writing), additional languages will be considered as a plus.
- Have demonstrated progressive experience in credit management or a bank Risk department;
- Have excellent financial, commercial acumen and analytical skills;
- Have affinity and experience with managing internal controls;
- Have the ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
Working at Olenex
We offer a challenging job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
One warning though
Be prepared for lots of energy & team spirit as that is what you will find when you join our team!
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact +31 88 5678 366.
Notitie voor bureaus
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.