Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the United Kingdom.
For our Central Post Office we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on
IT Service Desk Coordinator
Location Rotterdam Central Post,
In this role The IT Service Desk Coordinator is the hands-on Single point of Contact for all End-Users within the Olenex Group and is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of Incidents and Service Requests. The IT Service Desk Coordinator will have a first look at the tickets and checks if this can be solved without help from the Joint Venture IT Service Providers
Your main responsibilities are:
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues by prioritizing and monitoring from start through to a successful resolution
- Diagnose and prioritized all Incidents and Service Requests, escalating where indicated or when necessary to the Joint Venture IT Service Providers.
- Ensure timely resolution all Incidents and Service Requests & Documenting resolutions for Knowledge Base.
- Improve IT Customer Service, Perception and Satisfaction.
- Monitoring the operations of the IT Service Desk or ADM and Wilmar
- Provides first line Support
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for a colleague with strong communication skills, know how to solve problems and can make decisions. Also you:
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- 3-4 years of IT Experience with a focus on Service Desk/Helpdesk support
- Experience troubleshooting a wide range of problems (LAN, WAN, Web, Hardware, End User Software, etc.)
- Given the International nature of Olenex a good command of the English language is required + preferably German speaking & writing
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across different levels and functions
- Ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
We offer you
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Olenex Holdings B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Olenex you can also check on our website www.olenex.com.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation.
Note for agencies: Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.