Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
For our Central Post Office we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Trainee Account Manager
Based in Rotterdam Central Post
A Trainee Account Manager will work across a number of different accounts, giving him/her a good overall introduction to the account management process around oils & fats. He/she will be expected to take on numerous concrete key tasks, giving them the necessary grounding to become a fully-fledged account manager. He/she will show willingness to learn and acquire skills to work be responsible from contact initiation to ensuring solid implementation across the supply chain.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Contributes to managing customer relationships throughout the complete cycle;
- Assists in finding the balance between filling capacity whilst optimizing product split;
- Follows up on open contracts book, budgets and payments where applicable;
- Liaises on a daily basis with both the team as well as customers;
- Joins account managers on customer visits;
- Monitors new business opportunities;
- Conducts respective market studies to enhance potential opportunities.
Who are you
For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills, solution-oriented and a relationship builder. Also you:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree (HBO);
- Are multilingual (Dutch, English, German);
- Have good skills in MS Office software;
- Have good skills in ERP software;
- Have between 0 – 3 years’ experience in a commercial function are a pre, not a must.
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation. For more information about this vacancy, please contact +31 88 5678 366.
Notitie voor bureaus
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.