Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialities, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a speciality oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K.
For our Rotterdam Office, we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Technical Customer Support
Location Central Post building, Rotterdam,
As a Technical Customer Support, you will provide technical support to customers and colleagues concerning the Olenex product portfolio. The portfolio comprises vegetable oils and fats for food, feed, and technical-use markets, including its applications. Your support and expertise cover a challenging range of product development, sales, QA, logistics, and production.
- Provide answers and solutions to, internal and external, technical questions and challenges;
- Coordinate customer questionnaires between different departments;
- Specification management, including the (product) entry (directly or indirectly) in LIMS;
- Support the development of new products and procedures;
- First line of support for supply-disruptions, based on quality (concessions);
- Trend watching of (among others): customer inquiries, journals, etc. It includes raising these trends to Technical Account Managers;
Who are you?
For this position, we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. Also, you bring:
- At least 5-year relevant work experience in the field of edible oils and fats.
- If you do not possess the required experience, but you do have the right education, we would also like to receive your response;
- MBO+ or HBO education (chemical, food technology, laboratory);
- Fluent in English and preferably German;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- You are a team player;
- Analytical skills;
- Driver license (minimum required is a B license);
We offer you:
We offer a dynamic and Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team. You will be encouraged to bring up valuable ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Olenex Holdings B.V. offers an excellent salary and benefits package that will depend on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please submit your English CV on the website, www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information about Olenex, please check our website www.olenex.com.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and your motivation letter.
Note for agencies
Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.