Olenex supplies an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats to customers across the globe. Thirteen refineries, located in strategic locations in Europe, produce a range of liquid as well as tropical oils. Producers, food and non-food, can rely on a team of specialists to find a tailor-made ingredient that exactly meets their requirements. In addition to its production, trading and sourcing crude materials maximise the portfolio within the land of edible oils and fats. Being committed to sustainability and honest trade, Olenex supports #SharedResponsibility, finding integral partnerships and building towards a 100% sustainable supply chain.
For our Central Post office, we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Certifications Support Executive
Location: Central Post Rotterdam ,
As our Certifications Support Executive you maintain different databases to ensure compliance with RSPO and ISCC certification requirements for both Olenex BV and Wilmar Europe Holdings BV (including other European joint ventures). You will also help to prepare for audits, registering RSPO transactions in the PalmTrace system, updating the mass balance (MB) books for ISCC and RSPO, administration and allocation of Green House Gas (GHG) emission values for ISCC transactions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administrate all required RSPO transactions in the RSPO PalmTrace system
- Keeping track of all RSPO and ISCC transactions by maintaining the individual checklists
- Maintain absolute accuracy in the RSPO MB and ISCC MB book (for various entities)
- Ensure the correct GHG emissions values are allocated to the respective deliveries
- Ensure accurate Sustainability Declarations (SDs) and Proof of Sustainability (PoS) for ISCC deliveries
- Ensure closing of all MB books at the end of their respective fixed inventory periods
- Maintain the approved supplier lists (Certifications related) and distribute quarterly
- Maintain an overview of requirements/procedures per certification scheme
Who are you?
For this position, we are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. In addition, you:
- hold a Bachelor Degree (HBO/Fachhochschulabschlus)
- have 2 to 5 years of working experience
- most preferably understand the Palm oil Industry, GHG calculations, RSPO and ISCC
- possess excellent skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- are a team player
- are accurate, analytical, able to work under time pressure, and have a hands-on mind
- like people and to engage with stakeholders to bring across our message
- are well practiced in the English, Dutch, and preferably German language (verbal and written)
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team, having the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. Olenex is an engaging company. We do ask you to embrace your responsibilities and stimulate personal development for yourself and your team. A competitive salary and benefits package comes with the job.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in filling this vacancy and our company, please send us your Curriculum Vitae in English on www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. You can directly apply on this page. Please tell us why you think this job fits you so well and why you are the right candidate. For more information about the company, you can check www.olenex.com.
Notitie voor bureaus
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.