Olenex supplies an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats to customers across the globe. Thirteen refineries, located in strategic locations in Europe, produce a range of liquid as well as tropical oils. Producers, food and non-food, can rely on a team of specialists to find a tailor-made ingredient that exactly meets their requirements. In addition to its production, trading and sourcing crude materials maximise the portfolio within the land of edible oils and fats. Being committed to sustainability and honest trade, Olenex supports #SharedResponsibility, finding integral partnerships and building towards a 100% sustainable supply chain.
For our Central Post Office, we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Location: Central Post Rotterdam,
The Olenex Account Support is an active participant of the Account Management Team and has a generic idea of the multiple activities taking place. When required, you support the Account Managers with back-office tasks. You also have a solid control of the daily administration and will have clearly defined activities to support the (Key) Account Managers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Enter contracts into the system
- Amend contracts at request of the Account Managers
- Process contract wash-outs in the system
- Compile & distribute prices
- Distribute monthly contract balance overviews
- Create production requests (PA) for our speciality fats plant
- Update product availability in the system
- Process entries to the Etrace database
- Prepare updates about the progress of Olenex’ sustainability projects
- Distribute market reports to agreed-upon accounts
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. Also, you:
- Hold Bachelor Degree (HBO), or MBO including equal experience
- Have basic commercial, sales and market skills and preferably knowledge of vegetable oils
- Are well practiced in the Dutch, English language. An additional languages such as French, Italian, and/or German will be a plus
- Properly skilled in MS Office and ERP software
- Are an accurate and analytical team player
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team, having the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. Olenex is an engaging company. We do ask you to embrace your responsibilities and stimulate personal development for yourself and your team. A competitive salary and benefits package comes with the job.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in filling this vacancy and our company, please send us your Curriculum Vitae in English on www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. You can directly apply on this page. Please tell us why you think this job fits you so well and why you are the right candidate. For more information about the company, you can check www.olenex.com.
Notitie voor bureaus
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.