Olenex, a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers in Europe and beyond a comprehensive portfolio of edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialties, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg, Germany, as well as tropical oils processing plants in Brake, Germany and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. Olenex will also market refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the U.K. Learn more about Olenex and its products at www.olenex.com.
For our office in Rotterdam, we are currently looking for a proactive and hands-on
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, order handling and contract management are part of your daily responsibilities. You handle customer’s requests throughout the Outbound Supply Chain and voice-back relevant information towards the Sales team and other departments. You will be the dedicated contact person for customers for everything that relates to their loadings and/or deliveries. You are responsible for your own portfolio and in this way, you will develop extensive relationships with your customers.
Your Major Tasks
- First point of contact for customers
- Order entry and maintenance in ERP system
- Registering and handling customer complaints related to logistics or contract execution issues, seeking for ways to avoid these in the future
- Analyzing customer order patterns and supply chain metrics looking for solutions to optimize them
- Close cooperation with our Logistics Service Provider on the loading and delivery schedule
- Maintaining close contact with Sales
- Creating reports to support Sales
- Accompanying on visits to customers or suppliers
- Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with our customers
- A bachelor degree/level
- 2 years + experience in service driven B2B environment
- Experience in a commodity driven company
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good verbal and writing skills in Italian or Spanish is a pre.
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial attitude
- Team player
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to cope with stress and unpredictable situations
- Proactive (seeking and picking-up tasks waiting to be done)
- Capability to understand different interests and scope of different stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office Software and an ERP software (JDE is an advantage)
We offer a dynamic job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Olenex we refer to www.olenex.com.
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, apply with your CV and short motivation via the application button.
Note for agencies:
Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.