Wilmar Europe is a Dutch branch of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar is Asia’s leading agribusiness group and is the largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils. Wilmar Europe became the first venture in Europe, located at the heart of the Port of Rotterdam. Wilmar is active in 6 production locations throughout Europe and is still growing. The trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled in our European head office in the city centre of Rotterdam. Next to that, Wilmar has sales offices in Spain and Italy.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. As a result of growth, we are currently looking for a:
Based in Germany
Wilmar is one of the world’s largest oleochemicals manufacturer. Our production facilities are located in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Netherlands and France, with commercial and logistical operations on each continent. Wilmar is committed to create sustainable solutions for our customers. In line with our credo “Serving Your Needs, Responsibly”, Wilmar Oleochemicals is one of the few producers globally of Methyl Ester Sulfonate (MES) – a Carbon Neutral and Biodegradable Plant-based surfactant.
Wilmar is active in the European Oleochemicals market since 2010. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Germany in order to complete our commercial team and strengthen our market position.
- Identify, target, and establish business relationships with companies not currently conducting business with Wilmar
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Pro-active market intelligence and identifying opportunities of growth/new developments
- Reporting and budgeting, customer data maintenance
- Market monitoring and preparation of market and competitor analysis
- Native German and good command of English
- Based in Germany (home office) and regularly working from Rotterdam office
- Possess an university degree or chemistry engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and/or account management; preferably within the Oleochemical industry
- Entrepreneurial, goal-directed and business driven
- Team player and customer oriented
- High degree of self-motivation and –organization
- Computer skills using MS Office, Outlook, CRM
- Driver’s license mandatory
- Working in an international team
- Much scope for action
- Competitive package
- Company Car
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your application via the button below with your CV and short motivation.
Working at Wilmar
We offer a dynamic job within an inspiring team with lots of opportunities to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibility and personal development is self-evident. Additionally, we offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary. For more information about Wilmar we refer to www.wilmar-international.com.
Apply with CV
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation.
Note for agencies: Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.