Wilmar Europe is a Dutch branch of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar is Asia’s leading agribusiness group and is the largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils. Wilmar Europe became the first venture in Europe, located at the heart of the Port of Rotterdam. Wilmar is active in 6 production locations throughout Europe and is still growing. The trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled in our European head office in the city centre of Rotterdam. Next to that, Wilmar has sales offices in Spain and Italy.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. We are currently looking for our office in Rotterdam for a self starting and hands-on Customer Service and Logistics Executive.
Customer Service and Logistics Executive
Based in Rotterdam
As our business is operating in an environment that changes constantly, the Customer Service and Logistics desk is continuously adapting its structure to match the needs of the company. As a Customer Service and Logistics Executive, order handling, coordination of loadings and deliveries with loading bays and logistics service supplier, handling of documents and related business for all our customers’ base are part of your daily job. You handle customers’ requests throughout the Supply Chain Outbound and voice-back important information towards the Sales team and other departments.
You will be the dedicated contact person of customers for everything that relates to their loadings / deliveries.
• Being in contact with customers’ logistics
• Handling of new orders and changes of existing orders (including entry in ERP system)
• Ensuring reconciliation of open contracts with customers
• Registering and handling customer complaints related to logistics or contract application issues
• Being main contact person for loading bays, Customer Service of loading partners and logistics schedulers
• Assessing / Validating weekly loading planning
• Handling activities in case of supply disruption of the outbound flow
• Maintaining contact with Sales and creating reports to support them
• Handling of logistics invoices (checking and validating or rejecting costs)
• Analyzing customer order patterns and supply chain metrics looking for solutions to optimize them
• Accompanying on visits to customers or suppliers
We are looking for a candidate with:
• A bachelor degree/level
• 5 years of experience on customer service is a pre
• Fluency in English. Good knowledge of another European language (preferably French) is a pre
• Good communication skills
• Commercial understanding and service minded
• High level of accuracy
• Ability to cope with stress / unpredictable situations
• Proactive attitude (seeking and picking-up tasks waiting to be filled)
• Capability to understand different interests and focus of different stakeholders
• Experience with MS Office software and an ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
• No 9 to 5 mentality
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our European website www.wilmareurope.nl or our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Acquisition for this advertisement is not appreciated.
Note for agencies: Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.