Wilmar Europe is a Dutch branch of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar is Asia’s leading agribusiness group and is the largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils. Wilmar Europe became the first venture in Europe, located at the heart of the Port of Rotterdam. Wilmar is active in 6 production locations throughout Europe and is still growing. The trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled in our European head office in the city center of Rotterdam. Next to that, Wilmar has sales offices in Spain and Italy. Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry. For our Rotterdam City Centre office, we are looking for a motivated:
Supply Chain Support
Location Rotterdam Central Post
This vacancy is specifically for Volac Wilmar Feed Ingredients (VWFI) which is a joint venture between Volac International and Wilmar. We are offering our products, for the animal feed market, throughout the whole world with production sites, managed by ourselves or either parent companies, in Malaysia, Indonesia, China and the UK. As a Supply Chain Support you will act as a key player in the VWFI supply chain, focused at mainly Europe, and ensure that its execution is done in the most efficient and economical way possible whilst upholding reliability, quality and customer satisfaction. You are expected to be a business partner to the Group Supply Chain Manager and other disciplines, such as the commercial team, and to be a sparring partner for the Supply Chain Specialist.
- Contract admin in IFS
- Inbound execution incl. customs clearance
- Coordinate freight and other logistics services, such as warehousing
- Customer care, outbound planning and (admin) execution such as processing new orders and/or changes
- Stakeholder management internally and externally
- KPI reporting to stakeholders
- Weekly price quotes as support to the business managers
- Continuous improvement on business and systems processes and related projects
- Case handling
- Update customers and business managers of outstanding contracts
- Arrange packing instructions and/or shipping instructions towards suppliers
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A bachelor’s degree/level
- Experience in contract execution or customer care is an advantage
- Passion for customers, logistics and planning and an eye for detail
- Eagerness to tackle tasks, even if outside your scope and a “get the job done” mindset
- Experience in export-import and trading activities
- Experience in handling import and export documentation and procedures
- Experience in ERP software (IFS is an advantage) and Office
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch, German is an advantage
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application button with a CV and short motivation.
Notitie voor bureaus
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.