Olenex supplies an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats to customers across the globe. Thirteen refineries, located in strategic locations in Europe, produce a range of liquid as well as tropical oils. Producers, food and non-food, can rely on a team of specialists to find a tailor-made ingredient that exactly meets their requirements.
In addition to our production activities, trading and sourcing of crude materials complete our portfolio within the land of edible oils and fats.
Being committed to sustainability and honest trade, Olenex supports the concept of #SharedResponsibility, finding integral partnerships and building towards a 100% sustainable supply chain.
For our plant at Vondelingenplaat, we are recruiting a self-starting and hands-on:
Process Operator B
Location: Rotterdam - Vondelingenplaat,
As our Process Operator B, you work in shifts on the production system and monitor the product quality. You ensure an optimal operating condition, meeting the essential requirements.
- Run the plant efficiently, apply troubleshooting, and ensure smooth operation, meeting the production requirements
- In close cooperation with the shift supervisor, you make sure your final products meet top quality levels.
- Communicate with the Shift Supervisor, Production Manager and/or Plant Manager about challenges and plant performance
- Adjust/participate in maintenance-related activities
- Guarantee proper shift hand-over
- Maintain plant housekeeping (indoor and outdoor)
- Participate in activities related to implementation of food safety (HACCP), safety & health (OHSAS 18001), environmental protection (ISO 14001) and quality (ISO 9001)
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for an outgoing colleague with strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset. Also, you:
- Completed a Process Operator education (VAPRO B) or have similar working experience
- Can alter or adjust process parameters in view of achieving optimum results
- Have a work Permit course
- Completed a Task Risk Analysis course
- Have completed LOTO training, you are BHV certified and obtained a VCA-VOL diploma
- Can repair basic mechanical breakdown
- Are well-practiced in the Dutch language, and preferably in the English language
- Are accurate and a team player. You are accurate and have troubleshooting abilities within the production plants
- You have a sense for details & urgency
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam-based job within an inspiring team having the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. Olenex is an engaging company. It is evident that we ask you to take responsibilities and stimulate personal development. Olenex offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and our company, please send us your Curriculum Vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information about the company, please check on our website at www.olenex.com.
You can easily apply via the direct application button on this page. Please tell us why you think this job fits you so well and why you are the right candidate. Please don’t forget to upload your Curriculum Vitae when you submit your application!
Note for agencies: Acquisition by third parties will not be accepted. We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, as we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.