For our Joint Venture Volac Wilmar Feed Ingredients we have the following open vacancy:
Business Performance Controller
To act as a key business partner to the General Manager of Volac Wilmar Feed Ingredients with responsibility for the financial stewardship of the joint venture. The primary focus of the BPC is on performance management to ensure that VWFI meets its business targets in terms of sales, margins and profitability. Establishing key relationships within own organisation and in both parent organisations to ensure high standards in business performance measurement and reporting, dedication to support other disciplines to meet the goals and targets and the efficient use of back office services.
Principal Accountabilities (A) & Responsibilities (R)
· Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of business performance and outlook. Providing the VWFI Exec team and board with a full analysis of trends, variances and forecasts. (A)
· Develop, agree and report against a suite of relevant KPI’s. (A)
· Providing support and challenge to the GM, sales and operations in the evaluation of business opportunities / commercial trading proposals. Ensuring that the business areas take ownership and are held accountable to their budgets & forecasts. (R)
· The BPC is decisively involved in major Sales and Procurement proposals and in changes/exeptions thereof. (R)
· Responsible for the development of the annual budget and long term business plan, including detailed analysis and presentation to the board. (A)
· Business, P&L and cash flow forecasting on a quarterly basis (3+9, 6+6, 9+3) (A)
· Capital investment appraisal (pre / post spend) for all new factory builds. Preparation and delivery of capital spend justifications.(R)
· IT set up & services meet business (reporting) requirements. (R)
· Close liaison with factory accountants on performance issues and factory activity.(R)
· Key stakeholders in both Volac and Wilmar to ensure smooth communication flows with the needs and interests of both partners being meet within the terms of the JV. (R)
· Analysis and presentation of the monthly results (A)
· Managing Service- contracts and cost (A)
· University education – Master of Science in Economics, Acounting or Business Management or equivalent comparable education.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in an international manufacturing & distribution business environment. Industry experience is benefitial.
· Proven experience/results in data modelling, KPI management, reporting, forecasting.
· Experience in IFS, SAP or similar systems.
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Holdings B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, please send your application via the application form with a CV and short motivation. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our European website www.wilmareurope.nl or our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Wilmar Europe is growing significantly and has a demand for ambitious professionals to join our organisation. Employees make the difference; this is the reason why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success. Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international work environment. We appreciate if our employees take their own initiative and bring in new ideas, next to taking responsibility.
Our European headquarters is in the city centre of Rotterdam near the Central Station.
We have made a conscious decision to do the recruitment ourselves. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not forward any candidates, as we will not accept their applications.
You agree with the storage of your provided data in a database. This information will be handled quickly and confidentially. Your information will not be provided to third parties. On the basis of this information we can check to what extent these match vacancies.
By letting the application go, that your data is stored in a database.
We will only use the data for the reference named purposes. You can withdraw the permissions at any time by contacting us.